Sunday, August 05, 2012

Very Late Friday Flashback: Age 17

Another photo with Ash (oh, there were many - it was the days of MySpace, people!) This would have been taken in the summer after I left school - Ash was in Wellington already, and I stayed with her for a few weeks before we found a flat together, because I was starting a flight attending course sooner than the university students started their studies. Her parents rented an apartment in the Museum Hotel, so I guess those few weeks were the most glamorous of my life so far!


2 comments:

Caitlin said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You don't look that much older at 17 than you do now! :) I mean that in the best way too!

k said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

oh gosh, i'd be scared to post my older pics!