Friday, July 06, 2012

Friday Flashback: Age 19

This photo was taken in Wellington I believe, shortly before I moved from Lower Hutt back into the city. Pictured with me is my friend Alishia, who I occasionally hung out with towards the end of school, but didn't become good friends with until after we left. I think this was taken at a friend's apartment on Vivian Street - it had a good roof space for parties. At age 19, my personal life was pretty much a disaster zone, but just on the verge of getting oh so much better. I would have recently started my first proper (permanent) office job, and would soon move to a wee studio flat on my own (with my cat, Vodie) which was one of the best times of my life so far.


4 comments:

Teddi said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

alice, does it feel like just yesterday, or a lifetime ago?

Alice Jones said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Teddi Well, it was only four years ago but it kind of does feel like a lifetime. Everything was completely different to how it is now, which is absolutely a good thing! Maybe one day I'll blog about it properly... maybe :-S

Han said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I agree I've been graduated university 5 years this summer and it's crazy how much life has changed.

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

A short search on the web could enable you to find numerous details
concerning the quality in the financial services made available
from certain online lenders paydayloans the most significant feature is these loans are endowed
to borrowers no matter fico scores.
my site - paydayloans