Saturday, January 15, 2011

YouTube

I live in New Zealand, where we get mainstream music, er, in the mainstream, several months after the rest of the world. Which is the main reason why I have a few favourite artists I listen to over and over and over again. The other reason I guess, is that my ancient Mac isn't connected to the internet, so when I'm at home online, it's on Charlie's computer and his iTunes. I just can't be bothered keeping up, so he just shows me anything new that's worth listening to haha. Basically I am the complete opposite of how I used to be, when I'd want to know all about the latest US musician before anyone else. It's refreshing. I read now.

Annnyway, to like something from August 2010 is pretty on-the-ball for me. I reeeally love the above music video, though the song's kind of average.
Charlie's kind of sick tonight so he's gone to bed early. And I have spent the whole evening watching make up tutorials on YouTube. xSparkage is my longtime favourite, although I kind of prefer MasqueradeMakeup for the entertainment of her crazy accents.

What do you watch on YouTube? Can you sit there for hours like me, listening to some stranger blabber away? Am I just easily amused? Wild Saturday night indeed.

1 comments:

Shan said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love watching all of the beauty videos too, and fashion ones.... Well, i make my own so yeah :P and Im the same with the music front, been out of it lately :s