Sunday, January 16, 2011

Lace & Coffee

I follow a ridiculously large assortment of blogs; 'autobiographical' blogs, art blogs, celebrity blogs, design blogs, fashion blogs... it's very easy to click 'Follow', and very difficult to keep up with my Google Reader feed. But anyway, now and again while browsing the blogosphere, I come across someone who I really, truly admire (and usually add them to the side panel).

One of my most recent additions to the 'External Links' line up is Helen at Lace & Coffee. I am currently about as fashionable as a pair of Crocs (no offence, older readers...) and Niceties will certainly not become a fashion blog unless I have a major personality shift. However, I reeeally love looking through Helen's posts, and her outfits always make me WANT to put together something cute to wear. I recommend you add her to your Reader even if, like myself, you're the polar opposite of a fashionista.

In other news, I've changed the look of my blog again! Really wasn't enjoying looking at pastel circles, so it's back to black (but mostly white, and a touch of red).

Week two of work commences tomorrow! I'm really excited, but wish me luck! Hope you all have a great week too.

2 comments:

Teddi said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh thanks for sharing Alice! I adore Helen's style.

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thank you so much Alice for featuring me, I'm truly honoured and what lovely words you write.