Sunday, August 22, 2010

Wallace/Day 4 of 30


Today's secret mission was driving to Ohau with Sarah to pick up this little guy! He's around one year old, and super fluffy. When I got him home he hid behind the toilet for half an hour or so, then curiosity got the better of him and he moved to hide behind the vacuum cleaner. So after a while I went and patted him and he started purring... then turned into a crazy snugglemonster! So so cute. He's back to hiding at the moment, but as soon as I go over and pat him, he attacks me with smooches and purring! Looove!

Charlie gets back at about 10 tonight, will be interesting to see what happens!

Prompt for today is a habit I wish I didn't have. That's easy; I wish I didn't mess up the house during the week and make it a big job every weekend! Unfortunately most of the time I just cannot be bothered to clean after work, or I have better things to do! I do enjoy having a big clean up on the weekend, but it just sucks by the end of the working week when everything's a mess.

I'm going to go play with Wallace some more. I keep showing him his litter box so hopefully he takes the hint... keeping him out of the bedroom until I know he's got his toileting sussed.

4 comments:

Consider my dear said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Direct quote!

MeredithW said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love cats <3

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Aww, Wallace is gorgeous! And that's such a cute photo. I hope he settles in soon.

Amy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OMG! Beautiful cat, I love him. I am crazy for kitties, and this guy is explosion worthy!!