Monday, September 30, 2013

Monday Funday

The finale of Breaking Bad has aired, and I have to wait another two hours to get home and see it... torture! The weather's miserable so I'm spending my break at my desk unable to browse any part of the internet for fear of spoilers. This show has been such a huge part of my life for so many years now. I think I first started watching early 2009, catching up on the existing episodes in a big binge, then devouring each new release over the following seasons. I've watched season one to five-and-a-half through more times than I can remember, and so many one-off re-watches when there was nothing else to do.

It's been a long time since I wrote on this blog and I am starting to miss it. I've said this before, I know. But I'm not really sure what direction I want it to go in anymore. Space is serevely limited at home, so the past couple of drawings I've done have been quick pieces resting on my coffee table in front of the TV which is less than ideal. Over the weekend I found out my old bloggy pal Caitlin is coming to New Zealand for a holiday later this year which is SO EXCITING, and that news especially made me miss the old days of blogging whatever the heck I liked. Summer's approaching, so I'm going to try harder. I bought a better camera recently and have recorded a couple of YouTube videos which is super fun, but I'll try to take more photographs with it too.

The last couple of posts I've made have still been getting hits, so I guess some people out there are still dropping by! (Thank you!) Break's over. The countdown begins.

1 comments:

Adele said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am so lucky - my territory has a public holiday today, so I got to watch it straight away. Pretty sure they should change the name of the public holiday to 'Breaking Bad day'. That is all I will say about that.