Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday Flashback: Age 8

All I can really say about this photo is thank goodness my teeth fixed themselves.

As for that time in my life, the main thing I remember is our golden labrador, Shadow, having puppies. She had a litter of 11 I believe, which was too many for her to care for so a few were put to sleep. Unfortunately she then rolled on and suffocated a couple more while they were still tiny, so in the end my sister and I were left with five to name and play with for a few weeks until they were homed. We named them all after Disney characters - Simba, Nala, Pocahontas... I can't remember what the other two were called.


3 comments:

Teddi said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

cute photo alice. your teeth looked fine. mine were far worse. i had to wear braces. that was a sweet story about the disney character named puppies. :)

Caitlin said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Gahhh you are so adorable! I was so awkward looking from like 8 to maybe 21. haha

Emily said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hahaha I remember your hair being this short! You're so cute, but I'm so glad our front teeth gaps have come together!