Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Flashback: Age 21

I realise these posts have mostly been from recent years so far, purely because it's all I have access to. I'm taking a brief trip home next week though, so will make it my mission to stock up on childhood photos for future posts in this series.

This picture was taken at a leaving dinner for our best friend Dylan (left), before he moved to Auckland for his career. I love this photo because I'm pretty sure it's the only one I have with my two favourite boys in one shot. Charlie and I did go to the same school, but I doubt we'd be together today if we hadn't re-met when we both became friends with Dylan after moving to Wellington - I actually 'met' him through blogging, back in the days of Xanga.

When I was 21, Charlie and I were living in our first apartment together in the CBD, which was right next to my reception job at InternetNZ. During that year, I got my first tattoo, we adopted Wallace, went on a holiday to Australia - life was pretty damn excellent.


0 comments: