Thursday, May 31, 2012

Rufus on Ellen


Rufus was on Ellen last week (the episode aired here today but I totally cheated and watched it online. I am too impatient). Watch the whole performance here, and check out the video for the song if you're a Helena Bonham Carter fan. If you're not familiar with his music and this song isn't your cup of tea, I strongly urge you listen to the rest of the album, or better yet his earlier work - Release the Stars is probably my favourite. I have to confess I've bought the Out of the Game single on iTunes, but have only been listening to the album itself online so far... I'll definitely buy it when I'm back on my feet financially. Also on my shopping list will be a pair of those floral pants...

I need to start buying Lotto tickets so we can go see him again in Australia this September. Wish me luck.




2 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

One of my very good friends loves Rufus to death. I see he's just announced an Auckland show. Cheaper than Australia, but nowhere near as fun ;)

Alice Jones said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Renee Oh wow he has, we have to go! I hope he comes to Wellington though, last time must have been very close to sell out so I'll keep my fingers crossed!