Sunday, September 04, 2011

Early hours.

It was a beautiful sunny day today, and I spent it being very, very lazy. I even had a nap this evening, and now it's just after midnight and I'm wide awake... oops. I've found lots of great stuff online, so I thought I'd share a few of my favourites.


Beautiful photography by Christopher Jonassen, including this series of 'worn-out fryingpans'. Did it fool you?


Pleeease take me to Sweden to see this awesome rabbit sculpture by Florentijn Hofman.


I'm crazy about this incredible coloured pencil jewellery by Maria Cristina Bellucci. For once in my life I wish I could find a similar item on Etsy, as these seem to be exhibition pieces only. Regardless, I did find these earrings to add to my favourites list.


Embroidered toast by Judith G. Klausner.



If you're anything like me, after clicking your way through a good few hours of links to get here, you need to watch this deleted scene from Miranda July's new film, about avoiding distractions.

Back and forth. Forever.

3 comments:

Lauren said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love that first photo, so clever!
And we have all had the dreadful experience of boat shoes. Mothers are keen on them, the world over.

nova said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

People are crazy! Who embroiders toast? I love it.

Miss Raj said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

wow, i LOVE that jewellery. that is so quirky and offbeat. your blog is so inspiring, i love it! I'm following now - look forward to many posts more!

Seema

p.s. who embroiders their toast lol?!