Friday, September 02, 2011

Can you say botas?

Since the lovely Krystal asked, here are my $100 shoes from Hunters & Collectors. I bought them in 2007 when I was a very irresponsible young lady. They've been well and truly worn over the years, but I haven't taken them out for a walk (nor got them re-soled, obviously) since the heel wore down to expose metal which goes click-click-click on any hard surface. The toes are pretty stuffed anyway. Also, I really avoid wearing heels these days, especially since I quit my reception job. Low wedges at a stretch.


And these two pairs below were purchased more recently, and each cost $20-30. I'm really terrible at this whole 'dressing nice' thing. I know I always say that, but it's really true. I even have a bunch of nice clothes now, but there's still only one or two days in a week where I really put in the effort and look nice. Again, I blame 6am weekday starts.



Yay for the approaching summer, I find it's so much easier to look nice in the summer!

2 comments:

Han said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I like the bottom boots :)

Suzy Krause said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

oh wow, i love love love all of these. i think my favourites are the second ones...