Tuesday, August 02, 2011

4. Your views on religion.

Another blehhh question!

Personally, I'm not religious. I don't believe in any kind of god. But I understand why people do.

I think that when a person dies, they stop existing. But I totally understand the comfort that believers get from spirits and the afterlife. I just can't believe it myself.

There are religious views that make me roll my eyes or facepalm or sometimes even make me angry, but at the same time I don't really know that much about different religious belief systems, so I do my best not to be too judgmental.

Basically, religion doesn't play any significant part in my life at all so my views are kind of non-existent. Sorry! Boring.

2 comments:

Lauren said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I think not believing in an afterlife makes me more keen to get on with things I want to do before I die.

♥ Nadine said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Aw, that blog challenge looks like fun. :)
Tho' I totally agree, there are always a few question which are lame...

Can't wait to learn a lot more about you.

xoxo.