Monday, August 01, 2011

3. Weird things you do when you’re alone.


Hey, check it out- it's the back of my head. Toi Poneke Arts Centre just uploaded some photos to their Facebook page, and weirdly I didn't even need to enlarge the thumbnail and see the bag strap to know it was my head... too much time over the years spent juggling two mirrors and perfecting ponytails, perhaps? Anyway, it was taken at the TRACE exhibition opening, where I didn't even notice a photographer. It's a pretty neat photo I have to say.

For the third day of my 30 day blog challenge I need to list weird things I do when alone, which is proving to be rather challenging. I can't really think of anything particularly weird that I do alone.

I talk to Wallace- but I do that no matter who's around. And I doubt any pet owner in the world would find that weird.

I wander around with my tripod and take photographs of myself. That's a little weird I guess, though not when I'm writing to an audience containing a large number of fellow bloggers. Perfectly normal behaviour.

A few weekends ago I was home alone and did half an hour of dance videos each day from this YouTube channel. It was actually really fun, and probably something I should do more regularly. This one isn't terribly weird either, unless you've actually seen my attempts at dancing. I can't even do a rhythmical grapevine anymore.

Again, I wish I'd read the questions a little more carefully before I began, because this post has been a little bit lame!

3 comments:

Mum said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I knew it was you as soon as I saw the picture, and before I read your post I was trying to work out how you had managed to take the photo. They say Mothers know there children well!! Love, Mum xx

Sarah-Rose said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I saw this on Facebook but couldn't comment because I don't "like" the page. It's a nice shot.

When I'm home alone I do simple things in the most elaborate ways. Like watching a movie and having a snack. It always involves a lot of steps so everything is juuuuust right.

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

haha I watched the same channel few months back and did the dances, it was fun. The guy is so ENTHUASTIC.