Friday, July 15, 2011

Offensive language warning.


I just stumbled across this blog after experiencing an internal rage about the passive aggressive ellipsis, and finding this post on Google. When you have some time, have a read through some posts, if ragey blogs are your cup of tea. It's kind of annoying to navigate, so below is a list of my four favourite posts for your convenience.

Ellipses...
The phrase "Epic Fail"
When People without tattoos talk to people with tattoos as if they don’t know they’re permanent
Animals Refusing to Sit Still for Photos

2 comments:

Caitlin said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Yayyy ragey blogs! I also hate when people without tattoos talk to me like I'm an idiot. "That's permanent, you know?" or "I guess we'll see what you think when you're 40." grarr!

Holly Knitlightly said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hahaha awesome, I'm going to check all of these out! Thanks! :)