Monday, June 27, 2011

My room.

The third bedroom in our flat is far too small to fit any kind of decent bed, but perfect for becoming my art space and dressing room, for want of a better term. I gave it a good clean up on Friday night, and I feel a lot better working on my next Monthly Painters' Challenge submission in a clear space.

On this post, Carly asked to see some better shots of the rings I was wearing, so I finally got around to taking some pictures in daylight.

An unfinished drawing, painting, and poster I ripped from a wall in town.

Two aeroplane ties, my necklaces, uncharacteristically organised drawers.

Han Cholo Sword Ring from Karmaloop (now 70% off by the way!)

Lovely Maoerduo Ring from Romwe
Aesthetic Pearl Silvery Ring from Romwe, stacked with this layered ring I've had for years.

3 comments:

Caitlin said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Okay, I love all of your rings!

Ashley said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love all the rings, but the first two are absolutely amazing! :]

Elly said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ohlala, lady! That's one brilliant ring collection :)