Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Favourites

Aubrey tagged 'anyone who reads' her blog to complete this little 'favourite things' post, so here is mine.

(L2R, T2B)
Food: McDonald's Cheeseburgers, chicken and salad sandwiches, prawns
Drink: V, Flat Whites (pretty much a latte, but you have grounds to complain if it's too frothy...)
Snack: Streets' Cornetto (this pictured flavour only)
Animal: Tigers and Wallace. (I always preferred dogs to cats until I got my first kitten. And tabby cats are my favourite)
Colour: Grey (then green, then yellow)
Passtime: Artwork and Internet
Season: Summer (despite the knowledge that all my favourite places we visited in Australia are in serious flooding-clean-up mode, after watching Oprah's Australian Adventure yesterday, I am seriously dying to go back. I want to experience the real Australian summer)

And now it's time for me to get ready for work... yeah, it's 5am. I have seriously changed!

2 comments:

Alice Jones said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

"Seriously" I blog like such a moron sometimes.

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

hahaha i love this though. :P
Wallace :D
I would love a McDonald's cheeseburger now.