Thursday, November 04, 2010

Square eyes

  • Your favourite character from a TV show
I always choose my favourite TV characters based 100% on their acting talent. I'll admire those who are babes, or who I can identify with, but the most important element for me is an actor's ability to make me cry. I'm not that tough or anything; I cry at Extreme Makeover The Home Edition every week, and even Neighbours on-screen deaths get me sniffling. But when there's no one dying, and a character's just going through something dramatic and intense and emotional... if they can make me cry over their personal anguish then I fall in love. My top two are from what are, in my opinion, the best shows on TV; Deb (Jennifer Carpenter) from Dexter and Walter (Bryan Cranston) from Breaking Bad.

4 comments:

Nicole said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love it! I have just started watching both of those shows! I totally agree!

Dexter makes me nervous because I so badly don't want him to get caught. On the other hand I want Walt to get caught by his family and for them to be accepting of him. I'm only on the second season of breaking bad so who knows! (I'm all caught up with Dexter).

Wildfell Hall Vintage said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Deb is one of my faves! other fave is when dexter was david on Six Feet Under....(I realized i lost your blog button off my blog but re-doing my 'roll' so will add you)

Alice Jones said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Nicole Ooooh, do everything you can to avoid spoiling S3 of Breaking Bad and watch it quickly! :-D It is AMAZING!

Holly Knitlightly said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I absolutely LOVE "Breaking Bad". Such an amazing show. I can't wait for the next season. I still haven't got into "Dexter", though. I want to!