Sunday, November 14, 2010

The best party you have ever been to or hosted


Naming the best party I've ever been to is kind of impossible.

But the best party I ever hosted would definitely be one of the ones at my "first year" flat in Rolleston Street (I wasn't at Uni, but 2007 will always be "first year" to me). Simply because we would empty out the lounge, open up the doors, text all the crazy people we'd met throughout the year, and not worry about the mess until the next day. Towards the end it was probably the worst year of my life, but there sure were good bits! These photos are from our Halloween party, where most of us dressed as characters from Rocky Horror.

1 comments:

Teddi said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OMG it looks like a riot of super fun debauchery, (oh ya)!