Saturday, October 16, 2010

Jumping on the bandwagon

So obviously it's Saturday here, but just ignore that. It's still Friday somewhere. Join in here.
  1. Blogging is difficult to keep up with
  2. A current fashion trend I wish I was brave enough to wear is Spirit Hoods hehe... actually if I was rich enough I would buy one
  3. My greatest accomplishment in life thus far is everything I've done in 2009/2010, good and bad
  4. If I had to choose between a mountain or a beach vacation I'd choose the beach because I'm not a fan of camping and tramping
  5. A talent I wish I had is any kind of musical ability
  6. A talent I do have is drawing
  7. This week is just another step closer to our trip to Australia!

1 comments:

Sam said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Can't wait to hear about Oz :)