Saturday, October 16, 2010

Emily

I miss my little sister, I wish we could hang out more. We fought like insane psycho children when we were little, but she's my best friend now. We make do with long emails, silly Facebook comments and the occasional weekend visit. Hopefully summer will bring us more time to hang out. It's fast approaching, though you wouldn't think it with this weekend's awful weather- freezing cold, windy and a little rainy.

As is typical for my Saturdays, I did very little. Cleaned up a bit, caught up on my Reader and did a little artwork which I'll share later this week.

Hope your weekend is a lot more exciting!

3 comments:

Lauren said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

My sister is my best friend also. I don't understand it when people don't get on with their siblings. x

Miki said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Awe, you pretty girls! Don't fight! ;-)

I used to argue a lot with my sister a long time ago. But our relationship improved when my mom passed away.

Hope you're having fun!

Miki.

Teddi said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

gosh ur both gorgeous