Monday, September 27, 2010

Day 6, 7 & 8 of 30

I've been useless at keeping up to date with this self-set challenge! I had a busy weekend, and have just been feeling really lazy and uninspired... sitting down to do artwork feels like a big chore, I end up rushing, and the results are less than desirable. Hopefully things will settle down later in the week. Our flights are now booked for our trip to Australia in November, so I'm mega excited! And after I finish this post, Charlie and I will be watching E1 of Dexter S5, which I have been dying with excitement over for months now. Without further ado...
  • Your favourite hot drink
  • Your earliest childhood memory
My favourite hot drink is a Mojo Coffee flat white. If I'm forced to get a flat white from anywhere else, I usually add a shot of hazelnut syrup, so that if their coffee is shit then it's still drinkable!

The childhood memory I consider to be my earliest is more of a feeling than a memory. I remember drawing a colourful rainbow, houses and a bear over two pages of my story writing exercise book at primary school. I remember running out of time to get the actual story written, and having the most horrible fear of my teacher coming to see my story and getting angry at me. I don't remember getting told off about it, so either I was worrying about nothing, or the teacher went so apeshit that I've suppressed the memory...

2 comments:

Teddi said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

alice i <3 the green eyed drawing. what medium did u use O talented 1?

Alice Jones said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thank you :-) It's just watercolours on A5 Bockingford watercolour paper