Friday, September 24, 2010

Day 4 & 5 of 30

  • Your views on tattoos and/or piercings

I did a drawing to show all the piercings I've ever had, in the order I got them. At the moment I only have one in each ear lobe.
To be honest, the idea of getting a new piercing gets me quite nervous now, whereas during my teens I loooved it- actually getting the piercing done was my favourite part!

I've daydreamed about tattoos since I left high school and finally got my first this year. I'm currently working on bringing together different ideas for tattoo number two, and drawing it out to fit on my left upper arm. The only bummer is that the artist who did my first one has gone back to the UK, so I'll have to find someone new when I finally have my ideas in order!

So obviously I'm a fan of tattoos and piercings. And I know I selected these prompts, but I don't know how I can elaborate on that! Next!

  • What are you looking forward to the most in your future?

Travel. That's all there is to it!

2 comments:

Teddi said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

wow that's a lot of former piercings miss alice! i can't wait 2 C ur new tatt. show us ur current 1. did u design it 2?

Alice Jones said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Here's a link to my existing one: http://www.niceties.co.nz/2010/08/blog-post_17.html I didn't design it, just brought in different ideas I had, and several photos. I'll do the same with this one- take in drawings and photos, and have a clear idea of what I want, but let the artist do their thing :-)