Friday, September 26, 2014

Holiday

I really did plan to post frequently about this savings mission but can't break my habit of being a crap blogger. Other priorities for now, I'm sorry.

I managed to avoid touching my savings account and get through to the next pay on a small daily budget pretty easily. And then I decided to ask my sister Emily if she wanted to come with me to Australia for a holiday. And she does. Which is exciting anyway, but extra exciting because she hasn't been there before (and it halves accommodation costs for me). And we've booked a few things already. And it's happening!

So we're going to Australia in late January for a couple of weeks; to Sydney, Hervey Bay and Brisbane.

I am so very, very excited. And so very determined to save as much spending money as I possibly can.

0 comments: