Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Circa 2005



While at my parents' house I found a shoebox of negatives from my school days, and my friend Samantha loaned me her negative scanner! Long weekend coming up, so I might try and scan them all (it takes a while).

But above are a few I scanned tonight - Ash and I took A LOT of pictures over the years! Top left is Ash and me (lip ring!) with a Tiny Teddy cookie and a lot of emotions, age 16ish. Top right is myself and Ash at school, age 16-17ish. Bottom left is me in my after-school-job uniform (Write Price, Lotto counter), age 16. Bottom right is Ash and me in nurse uniforms at our combined 17/16th birthday party.

1 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh man, your combined 16th/17th birthday party was awesome! I ended up sleeping in the sand dunes which was surprisingly comfy.