Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Oh, hi!

It's been a long time since I last blogged. After spammergeddon, I was very much sick of it all. But now I've got to the point where I actually miss it, so hopefully I'll be posting on the regular again soon.

It's all been business as usual around these parts really. I turned 24 in May. Spent time with a couple of friends I don't see nearly enough. Spent a Saturday building a wall of bookshelves with Charlie. Watched three seasons of The Sopranos. Got semi interested in games thanks to The Last of Us. And did just one drawing; a portrait of Lil Dicky which he retweeted and made my day.


I've felt kind of overwhelmed by the number of other projects and activities I'm getting involved in, all the while juggling it with regular work and keeping healthy. Everything is really exciting, but there just aren't enough hours in the day and it's hard to put as much effort into everything as I would like to. It's enjoyable though, I feel like I'm really getting to a point where I know what my priorities are, and where I want my life to be heading.

I'll try my best to get this blog back to where it used to be. It's kind of daunting to post again after such a long break; feel like I should be posting something truly profound or thrilling... but this will do for now.

Hope anyone who's still following me on... Bloglovin' I guess (?) is well.

0 comments: