Monday, April 08, 2013

Films Q&A/Tag

Favorite movie of all time?
I have a bunch of films I watched in my late teens during the 'I'm so alternative' phase that blew my mind and I still adore. But the movie I love and can happily watch over and over is Inglourious Basterds.

Favorite scene from that movie?
The basement pub scene. My first 'zomg who is Michael Fassbender, I die' moment.




Favorite actors/actresses?
Michael Fassbender, Kevin Spacey, Abbie Cornish.

Most annoying actor/actress?
Will Ferrell

Best director?
Don't pay much attention to directors' names anymore despite my admiration and respect for them, but the two favourites I know are Quentin Tarantino and David Mackenzie.

Favorite guilty pleasure film?
Sooo many, but Little Black Book, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, and What Women Want are probably the top three.



Favorite tear jerker?
Atonement. I went to see it alone, hadn't read the book, and cried like a baby. Then made two of my friends come to see it with me so I had someone to talk to about it.

Character from a movie that scared you the most?
The only one that springs to mind is the doctor in the Human Centipede. But more sickening than scary really.

Movie you hate everyone loves?
Anchorman. I'm sorry, I just can't. I really did try several times.

Favorite movie duo?
Wallace and Gromit. And Candy and Dan in Candy, despite... everything.



Favorite animated movie?
Wallace and Gromit in the Wrong Trousers and Wallace and Gromit in a Close Shave.

What's the first movie you remember watching in theaters?
I know The Lion King is the first film I saw at the movies, but the first one I really remember is The Hunchback of Notre Dame. My Dad told us we were going to a church called Notre Dame, and my sister and I were sooo pissed. We believed we were going to church right up until we were dragged through the cinema doors.

If you could go back in time and marry actor/actress from back when who would it be?
Christopher Plummer in The Sound of Music days.





2 comments:

Lauren said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

THIS IS ME. I CANNOT with Anchorman, I just CAN NOT. It does my head in- WHY DOES EVERYONE LOVE IT SO MUCH??

I am also in love with Michael Fassbender, as you know and Christophr Plummer was such a babe in the Sound of Music. I think I know every word to How to lose a guy in 10 days. One of the best romantic comedies. xx

Nova said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Yeah I can't get behind Anchorman either. And HELL YES Inglorious Basterds. It has everything. Including Christoph Waltz, my new actor boyfriend. (He doesn't know it yet)