Sunday, November 25, 2012

Wairarapa Wedding

Sorry I've dropped off the face of planet blog lately, I've been pretty busy. Charlie and I spent the weekend in Martinborough for his friend Sam's wedding. We helped with setting up the venue on Friday evening and it was sooo stinking hot. Thankfully the wedding day itself was a bit cooler for the boys in their tuxes. The ceremony and reception were gorgeous, and it was great to hang out with the girls I met at the hen's party again.


I didn't end up buying the dream dress I mentioned - one day! But I do love the dress I ended up with, and I got the most comfortable black heels in the world from Overland.



I only have some phone photos to share with you, as my camera's still battery-less. But it was nice to just enjoy the day rather than trying to take amazing pictures to be honest. Unfortunately I don't have a clear photo of the bride's dress which stunning.




Oh yeah, and it was our official three year anniversary yesterday too.

Today was just as hot as Friday, so we went and had some BBQ food and played silly games on the lawn before the drive back to Wellington. Only a few days to go until The Hobbit has its red carpet premiere in Wellington, so I'm typing this listening to The Lord of the Rings films which they're playing on a big screen near the waterfront in Waitangi Park.

Hope you all had a good weekend too!

5 comments:

Kahurangi said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your dress is goreous, and Charlie looks great in his tux

Also, happy third year anniversary - Phillip and I just had ours as well. xx

Teddi said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

alice those are fab photos of you & charlie! happy 3 yr anniversary to you both. :)

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Dang girl! You look great! Congrats on your 3 year anniversary too :)

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi, i believe that i saw you visited my blog thus i got here to
return the favor?.I'm attempting to find issues to enhance my web site!I assume its ok to use a few of your concepts!!
Here is my weblog - make money online without investment

k said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

that's a gorgeous dress! everyone looks quite dapper