Sunday, September 09, 2012

Question Call


Hey bloggy friends! Sorry it's been a while... maybe I should make that some sort of default introduction.

Inspired by Caitlin I'll be doing a question and answers vlog if/when I get enough nosey visitors. Leave anything you're curious about in the comments below and I'll do my best to answer, particularly art or New Zealand questions you may have, but anything goes.

As far as life updates go, I resigned from my job recently and am going to be doing temping work for the foreseeable future until something permanent comes along. Haven't done temping before but I'm really looking forward to working in different environments and having a bit of variety in my work day.

Right, go, ask a question. Anonymous is totally fine.

3 comments:

Caitlin said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm glad you're doing this too! :)

1. Do you have a favorite artist?
2. Are you inspired by a particular artist and is that artist different from your favorite?
3. What's the furthest you've ever been from home?

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

- What for you are the best & worst things about Wellington?

- When are you going to open an exhibit in Wellington? You're extremely talented (duh) :)

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Why did you leave your job?