Friday, September 21, 2012

Encyclopaedia of my Week II

BRAD SUCKS - Certain Death is my favourite song this week.

BUTTER CHICKEN - Can't get enough. Can't beat Tulsi's packet sauce.

ENIGMA - We go to this Courtenay Place cafe (the former location of Espressoholic) pretty frequently purely because of the sheltered outdoor area. But I've recently realised their cabinet and menu food is actually a pretty reasonable price with generous portions, and my Mum will be pleased to know their bowl-size coffees are legit cereal-size bowls.

KATE MIDDLETON'S BOOBS - I know she has ten years on me and probably a buttload of body confidence, but I don't really understand the whole sunbathing topless thing. Particularly when you're the future Queen. I mean, I'm not blaming her as paparazzi seem like little monsters as a whole, but I can't understand why you'd take the risk. Your bloody tan lines would be hidden under skirt suits anyway.

KIMYE - Obviously I've seen Keeping Up With the Kardashians before, but as I haven't lived in a house with Sky TV in four years it's only ever been fragments of episodes. This week I watched up to date of the latest season. And enjoyed it. (I'll also sneak in a mention of The Ridges at this point... it was as stupid as I expected but like The GC I totally enjoyed it.) Back to Kimye, Charlie's been playing the Cruel Summer album and when I tried to dance to it with Wallace he swiped a little skin off my palm. Can't say I blame him, guess it's the cat equivalent of slapping some good taste back in me.

SHIELD, THE - Our bedtime TV fix for the past couple of weeks, we're on season two now. It's pretty enjoyable so far, and I gained a lot of enthusiasm for it when I discovered Glenn Close joins the cast later in the series. One of the more recent episodes we watched had two glaring errors in the form of crew members being in shot (okay, Charlie noticed them) one of them being in a closed interrogation room haha.

SPRING - Growing up I rather liked this season because the Wairarapa's sheep population would have their little lambs running around and daffodils and the like would be blooming. No such joys in the central city, so thus far spring is just a big fat pest with the weather being even more changeable than usual.

VIEW - My first temp work assignment has an awesome view, fin.

Don't forget to leave any questions you have for me in a comment so I can include them in an upcoming Q&A vlog!

6 comments:

Lauren said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What are the best and worst things about living in New Zealand? x

k said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

agreed on kate middletons boobs. so funny

k said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

ps you gotta share how many hits you get out of that phrase, haha!

Laura said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Totes agree re the Kate thing!

Alice Jones said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Krystal Haha, surprisingly not all that many so far! Although perhaps such Googlers would be using filthier words :-P

Caitlin said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I agree about the Kate thing. Not that I'd ever condone paparazzis being dickfaces, but she IS the future "queen" you know?