Friday, August 31, 2012

Three Little Letters

Dear Aaron Paul,

I started watching Breaking Bad because I grew up watching Malcolm in the Middle, and everyone told me Bryan Cranston's acting diversity was incredible. It's true, and as much as I'm growing to loathe Walter White as the show nears its finale, Bryan's performance floors me every week. But for me, your portrayal of Jesse Pinkman is what makes the show. And it's not because of the 'yo's and the 'bitch'es, or the babe alert factor (at least, not primarily), but because I don't even have to be watching a full episode to get a knot in my stomach and tears in my eyes when Jesse Pinkman's having a breakdown.



Dear casting director of Bachelorette,

Despite being bitterly disappointed by the film itself, I thank you for putting Kirsten, Lizzy and Isla in a movie together.


Dear Miranda Kerr,

It's a bit cruel of you to be lounging around in the same frame as my neighbourhood. It's so exciting how many celebrities have been brought to my city by The Lord of the Rings and now The Hobbit. But why can I never seem to cross paths with any of you?



T shirt from Redbubble
Image source one
Image source two

6 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I've been meaning to comment on your last (very important) post, but I have too many things I want to say..

I also loved Brian Cranston in Malcolm in the middle so I was a bit hesitant with breaking bad, but 1 minute in I had already forgotten he was Hal. It's funny how Jesse has turned into a very likable character, and Walter not so much. I could talk about this for hours (and do...)

Caitlin said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Isn't Aaron Paul awesome?! He really does make the show. Bryan Cranston is amazing as well.

Holly Knitlightly said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Freaking love Breaking Bad. I haven't watched the latest season, though. Haha. I should get on that. I kind of want to re-watch it all, though. & I HATE re-watching things! So that says something.

Did you see when he was on the Price is Right?! BAHAHAHA OMG.

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

P.s I was off work sick yesterday and finally got round to watching The Life of David Gale - so good!! Did you notice Sookie and that dude from revenge were in it? Awesome.

Alice Jones said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alice Jones said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Renee Haha wow I'm not sure I realised it was her or not! Also I've never seen Revenge... I guess I might give it a go now BB is on a waytoolong break!