Thursday, May 10, 2012

Sporadic

Lauren listed me in one of those blog award tags - and said I'm her favourite blogger ever. Which is really the nicest thing and pretty much just what I needed to read this evening. I hope she won't be upset that I'm not going to pass on the tag (at the moment anyway) but I can't really think up five facts right now. Open up her blog in a new tab - click here. Easy. To be honest with you, there are only a handful of blogs I read every single post on. When people leave comments here, I check out their blogs, and sometimes if I'm a bit bored I'll do some exploring. But those blogs listed on my links page are the ones I'll scroll right through every time, and Lauren's on that list. I think she and Sam in particular are the two I enjoy reading the most - there never seems to be any show or falseness, just young women documenting their normal but interesting lives.

Anyway. Documenting life is something this blog has been lacking lately, I know. It's been far easier to post tags and videos and photos, rather than navigate the tricky boundary between honesty and overshare. My health's not great, and it hasn't been for some time now. In 'real life' I'm trying to focus on the important things - Charlie, my family - to get me through. Which is helping me I think, but makes for rather tedious blog posts very quickly. To some degree I do enjoy reading others' 'whingey' posts, but it's not something I enjoy sharing myself.

So I'm not sure what will be posted here in the near future. I certainly have no plans to disappear, but I'm sure updates will not be posted daily any time soon. I'm trying to do a bit of artwork when I can, but my health is slowing progress significantly.

As always, will update as I can. Just warning you. And make sure you check out my previous post interviewing illustrator Ben Kling - such an entertaining young man, and it seems the individual responsible for the James Blunt death rumour, which may not be appreciated by everyone but amused me at least. Take care!

Photo taken by my Dad.

3 comments:

Sam said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Me? Aww thanks lovely, yours is one of my favourites too :)

I hope you'll be feeling well enough to post more soon, I'll miss you!x

Caitlin said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I hope you don't disappear! <3 Wishing you all the best!

Holly Knitlightly said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I found that by doing my "Peek at My Week" posts, it really helps me make sure to take my camera wherever I go. Well, sometimes I don't really go anywhere... so I will just take random photos around the house. Those are my favourite posts to do, by far. And I enjoy looking back on them. But sometimes I jam just soooo not into blogging. I just don't have the energy. So, I feel ya.

I'm glad that you aren't disappearing. We will definitely be here when you're feeling better! Hope that you are feeling better soon.