Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Totes Adorbs Tuesday

Now, I don't know if this will become a regular thing, and I certainly don't know whether it would continue to have this title- I cannot always be as chipper as I am right now! But I have a bunch of cute things I've seen recently that I'd like to share with you.

If I could have my way, my home decor would take Marie Schrader's colour scheme taste to a purple extreme... in one room, at least. I adore the combination with mustardy-gold in these two photos from Alspics and Homedit.



I've been following New Zealander Jo's Lost in the Haze blog for a little while, and her most recent Madeline post was one of the cutest outfits I've seen in ages! For the fashionably-inclined among you, go and check out her blog to see what your New Zealand equivalent is wearing.



And if street fashion's your bag, you can't go past Wallace Chapman's Street and City Photos blog. (I may be just a little biased after winning the Eyes of Common ring from him, but it really does have some beautiful images). Photos are mostly from my city, Wellington, and New Zealand's largest city Auckland. Plus, it's updated daily.




If you have NZ$165,000 (or-there-abouts) perhaps you will consider purchasing (me) this ridiculously amazing house boat for sale on Trade Me?



I love this beautiful watercolour by Fiona Connor which is part of the Documentation through Drawing: Demolition at the Auckland Art Gallery series. Thanks to Jo for the photograph!



And finally, these are the four songs I've been listening on repeat for the past week or so (literally, on repeat- I must be so annoying to be around).

3 comments:

Tindling said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You're welcome. The picture is so much better when you can actually see it!

Alice Jones said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hehe yeah I gave it a wee tweak :-)

Holly Knitlightly said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That houseboat is AMAZING. I'm off to check out all of these links! Great new feature!!! I love finding new things to check out.