Saturday, November 19, 2011

Whangarei wedding


I've ventured north for a long weekend to Whangarei, which is far more beautiful than a couple of my Facebook friends led me to believe! The town's much larger than I expected too. Yesterday I attended the wedding of my friend Vikkie and her new husband Brendan. They held the ceremony on the beach, with the reception at an amazing bach nearby. It was all so gorgeous and the weather was beautiful too. I'm flying back to Wellington tomorrow afternoon, so expect more from me next week! Hope you're all having great weekends.

Congratulations guys!



3 comments:

Sam said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

so beautiful! what a gorgeous beach!

cute as heck couple, too :)

Lauren said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Gorgeous! It's nice to remember sometimes the most beautiful scenery can be in your own country. Glad you've had a nice weekend. x

Teddi said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

what a glorious looking place to get married! their photos are excellent. i really like how her dress looks with her tattoo, & her yellow shoes too.