Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Right now.


Danielle just posted this so I figured I would follow suit.

Obsessing over: How to find the time, energy, and funding to create more artwork. I've been thinking non-stop about really working towards either (or both) an exhibition or Etsy shop in 2012. At present I'm considering the latter in order to raise money for the former. My energy levels need to improve substantially for this to actually go ahead.

Working on: Getting up earlier, taking all my medication at the right times, exercising more often, buying food at the grocery store rather than cafes and vending machines.

Thinking about: The latest Dexter episode which we watched last night. I hate spoilers, so I'll avoid them to the best of my ability. But if you haven't seen it and don't want to know anything, look away now. To those of you who have seen it... it's getting desperate, right? The latest development was kind of a let down when I saw it for the first time in one of the most classic horror films ever... and it's certainly a let down when effing Alex from Roswell's involved. Thank goodness for Deb. Please get better, Dexter, I do so want to love you.

Anticipating: Sons of Anarchy this evening! Also, going to Tauranga next month for Sarah's 30th birthday party- getting boozed on a harbour cruise should be interesting (provided nothing's messed up by the oil spill). And Christmas, and summer in general of course.

Listening to: Traffic noise and type, type, type, type, type. I'm on a morning break at work.

Drinking: A bottle of V. I've been trying to drink Berocca rather than V (though I don't know how how much of an improvement that is) but it's hard to go without. I can't get my caffeine fix on an empty stomach with coffee, it makes me feel ill before about midday.

Wishing: So many things. That I could relive today, a year ago, and be back in Australia. That I had enough money to take some time out from work and be more creative. Actually, money would pretty much solve everything.

5 comments:

Teddi said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

it'll come dear alice.

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You have to go through the tough times to appreciate the good times. You will get there, you just have to want it.

miss teacups said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

i just did this too!! and am scheduling it to post tomorrow. it's pretty fun :)

also, SOA...SO GOOD!!

Caitlin said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Dexter is NUTS. I haven't seen the most recent episodes sadly :( Thanks for avoiding spoilers!

Sarah said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

They say money does not buy happiness, but I am pretty sure if I had money I would be happier! Bu yay my 30th - good times ahead - 2 weeks today until I see you!!!!! xxxxxx