Sunday, October 30, 2011

Oh, hey there.

Hey everyone, I am alive! As I say in this video (which has the worst thumbnail shot to date), I haven't felt like blogging for several days now, but it's definitely not a permanent thing. Just needed time out to avoid this blog becoming miserable like me... not my most exciting video to date, I sound pretty sleepy and say "um" about 50,000 times. But I added two seconds of Wallace climbing down the wall at the end.



  1. What is your favourite colour?
  2. What is your favourite number?
  3. What is your dream career?
  4. Where do you see yourself living when you are on your own?
  5. Where is your favourite place to travel?
  6. What do you do in your free time?
  7. What are your favourite clothing stores?
  8. What is your dream car?
  9. What TV shows can't you live without?
  10. What are three things you need in your life?
  11. What can't you sleep without?
  12. If you were given one million dollars all for yourself, what would you do with it?
  13. Who is your celebrity crush?
  14. What is your favourite treat to eat?
  15. What is your favourite wild animal?
  16. What is your favourite season?
  17. What were your favourite childhood TV shows?
  18. Why did you start making YouTube videos?
  19. What do you hold close to your heart?
  20. What is one musical artist you are in love with?

4 comments:

Phoebe said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I watched this for Wallace scaling the wall at the end. Was not disappointed 10/10 would watch again.

Alice Jones said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Haha do you have some sort of google notification for Wallave posts? :-P glad you enjoyed it- I wanna get a video of him climbing up but he does it do quickly and unexpectedly

Phoebe said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Haha I wish I knew how to do that! I just check every couple of days haha. I love video of him cos it's like he's real. Yup, I am pretty much in love with wallace.

Caitlin said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love seeing you on video for several reasons: (1) Your accent is amazing and (2) I love how "Caitlin" sounds in your accent, (3) You are adorable. :) I choose the number 4 for everything, or 24. And nobody knows what their dream career is :)