Thursday, September 15, 2011

Hervé Léger @ NYFW






I love this Hervé Léger by Max Azria collection. Especially the colours. And even the crazy sandals.

I have to say, this fashion thing is very puzzling. How can "fashionistas" (vom) criticise this footwear, and fawn over those McQueen lobster claw monstrosities?

Oh yeah, and I changed the look of my blog, yet again! Thanks for all your feedback. I was definitely sick of the brown wood, but didn't like the super-minimalist look much either. I'm finally happy with how it looks now, but let me know what you think! Have also put the list of posts back in the sidebar, because apparently people do click them! Good to know. And lastly, have added a Bloglovin' follow button, just to give you another option.

Almost the weekend! Hope it's sunny where you are.

Image source.


2 comments:

Caitlin said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love these shoes (I'm a sucker for gladiator-anything), and the "lobster claw monstrosities" too! However I am about as fashionable as carpet so I'm not sure if my opinion is valid lol.

galatea. said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

these models are supa hott xx