Thursday, August 25, 2011

PAPERSELF Eyelashes



These amaaazing PAPERSELF Eyelashes are cut from paper, were designed by Ting yu Wang, and come in several gorgeous designs. Apparently they can be re-worn like regular false lashes, but feel free to correct me on this. My personal favourites are the Small Deer & Butterfly, which sell for £10.50 + shipping (approximately NZ$34.95 with shipping included). So they're rather pricey for false lashes by my standards but definitely look to be worth the money, considering they'd be reserved for very special occasions (you shouldn't ask me which special occasions, because the only answer I have is 'posing for ridiculous self-portraits in my own home'). Tempting. Very tempting.

Image source.

2 comments:

Marthaamay O_o said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

These sea ones are the collabortaion with the girls who are shown, The Broken Hearts.

They are cute but I wonder how long they would last too? Especially in the rain en route or post night out?!

Lashes have never been cuter!

miss teacups said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

wow, SO neat!!