Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Alfred Wertheimer

The first image below has been all over the news today due to a Vanity Fair article which identifies the woman kissing (or, um, whatever) Elvis Presley as now-75-year-old Barbara Gray. Read the article here when you have a minute. Below are a few other photographs of Presley by Alfred Wertheimer, and you can read a great interview with him here. Not really bothered either way when it comes to Presley's music, however I looove old photographs.




Image source one.
Image source two.
Image source three.

2 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

These vintage photos are so gorgeous! The 50's is definitely a golden age that I would love to experience 1st hand. :) I just found you as a follower of my old blog! We've moved to Eve's Editorials. Drop by and leave me a comment some time!

Kym @ Travel Babbles said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

My God he was such a STUD! :) Thanks for sharing theses images, I am obsessed with anything vintage - the inspiration is much appreciated! xo