Saturday, August 13, 2011

11. Put your iPod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up.

Okay so I've cheated ever so slightly on this one, because I have far more Rufus Wainwright on my iPod than any other musician, so his songs come up an awful lot. So these are the first 10 that played on shuffle by artists other than him. Although technically the question doesn't even specify that it needs to be the first 10 sooo... whatever.
  1. Out of Reach - Loudon Wainwright III
  2. Set the Fire to the Third Bar - Snow Patrol
  3. Last Call - Kanye West
  4. The Last Time - Rolling Stones
  5. I Feel My Stuff - Brian Eno & David Byrne
  6. Operate - Peaches
  7. Shimmy Shimmy Quarter Turn - Hellogoodbye
  8. Shoebox - Kate Miller-Heidke
  9. In the Sun - She & Him
  10. Rosary - Marvey King

0 comments: