Saturday, July 30, 2011

Gotye & Kimbra

I'd never heard of Gotye before this song. I've listened to a bit more of his music on YouTube since, though it's not really my thing so far (by all means, recommend me something though). But this song, with Kimbra of all people, I'm crazy about. I'm really looking forward to Kimbra's debut album next month, and I absolutely hope she blows up- I think she'll be someone New Zealand can be genuinely proud of. I often feel we're a nation of rather negative people when it comes to our musicians' success, so it's quite fantastic to have hardly seen any bitter comments on her videos and websites that mention her.

Check out this song below, when you have a spare four minutes. And if by some crazy reason you don't like it, link me something better because I'd love to hear it!

2 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What an interesting video clip, thanks for sharing. This is the first I've heard of Gotye & Kimbra.

Em said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Yay I like!!