Monday, July 04, 2011

Andrej Pejic


This ridiculous babe is male model Andrej Pejic. Yes, male. Those of you who are fashionably inclined are probably well familiar with his ability to be incredibly good looking as either a male or a female, but he was new to me this week after an article on Stuff.

I'm going to go and clean the damn kitchen and cook something 'hearty' for dinner. Then maybe Google some substantially more... voluptuous... babes, to feel better about myself.

Oh, and I've been working away on my second Monthly Painters' Challenge submission, though it is proving quite difficult. I've got my interpretation of the topic down, and I'm well underway with painting, I'm just having difficulty with my technique. I definitely think I'll switch to a different medium next month. All for a technical challenge, but will be nice to create something I'm really happy with visually too.

Image source.

2 comments:

Sam said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

noooo??? he is gorgeous! I would never think that wasn't a woman for a second!x

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This reminds me of the young boy who poses as a female for his mums paintings. I saw it online a while back, I'll have to find a link for you.