Friday, May 20, 2011

I Cannes has?

Chloé

There is still a couple more days until the end of the 2011 Cannes Film Festival, but I just wanted to share with you a few favourite outfits from all the amazing premieres and events.

I loved these colours on Michelle Williams and Diane Kruger a few years back, but I love them on Kirsten Dunst even more! I think the shorter length really suits the colour, and of course the red lipstick which also links the three outfits is perfect. These photos make me wish I were blonde.


Paule Ka


To be honest I had not heard of Frédérique Bel before, and looking up her IMDb page, I haven't seen any of her French films either. At any rate, Bel's outfit is adorable, and I love her bicycle necklace. While browsing her information, I came across this photo below of her dress from Cannes 2009... I wish I were blonde and French, glamourpuss.

Unknown

Monique L'Huillier

I love dress pants, and I think Rachel McAdams looks phenomenal. Does this mean high waisted pants are still in fashion? Stoked! And clueless...

McAdam's dress below has reignited my desire for a floral red-ink-only tattoo.

Marchesa

Reem Acra

Bryce Dallas Howard's dress hasn't been so well received from what I've seen, but I like it- it looks like Van Gogh's Starry Night. Her hair is amaaazing too! I admit that if she is not pregnant then the cut is perhaps not so flattering at the front, however it's nice to see a beautiful celebrity whose upper arms are actually larger than her forearms... total babe.


Kirsten Dunst image source one.
Kirsten Dunst image source two.
Frédérique Bel image source one.
Frédérique Bel image source two.
Frédérique Bel image source three.
Rachel McAdams image source one.
Rachel McAdams image source two.
Bryce Dallas Howard image source one.
Bryce Dallas Howard image source two.

3 comments:

Caitlin said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hahaha love the title. And gorgeous pictures...makes me want a little more glamour in my life. :)

Miss Kait said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love that bicycle necklace!!!

Wildfell Hall Vintage said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

whoa, excellent choices, completely agree about KD's dress, gorgeous and the bicycle necklace...awesomeness!