Monday, May 02, 2011

Cats & Foxes

Hope you all had a good weekend, and that the royal wedding didn't disappoint, if you were looking forward to it! I lasted until their drive back to Buckingham Palace after the ceremony, and then the compere said it would be an hour before the balcony/fly-over and I knew it was bed time, sigh! I think Kate's dress was lovely, but I'm with the seemingly large number of people who believe she was seriously outshone by her sister Pippa. I empathise, Kate; my little sister's hotter than me too.


In other news, a parcel arrived in the mail for me on Friday with this adorable yellow bicycle necklace from The Morose Bee Etsy shop. Emily runs weekly movie competitions on her blog, and I won it last week- thank you!

Pippa Middleton image source.
The Morose Bee blog.
The Morose Bee Etsy.

3 comments:

Caitlin said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

My husband keeps talking about how much hotter Pippa is than Kate...but Kate is still pretty damn hot, and certainly hotter than her husband, so she shouldn't feel too bad I suppose :) Love the necklace!

Sam said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

awww you missed the kiss then! And them coming out of the palace in a cute little Aston Martin - make sure you have a look on youtube.

So sweet!

Alice Jones said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Haha yes! :-( I wanted to see the planes and the kiss live, but it was well after midnight when I abandoned the coverage and I'd been up since 4am haha. We watched the wedding highlights on Saturday :-)