Saturday, May 28, 2011

Autumn (apparently)









We've had freezing rain and wind all week, but Saturday is perfect! Above are photos I took around the city this morning. I got up early and walked with Charlie to work, then raced to the post office to pick up Matt's present- his birthday is tomorrow, although we'll give him the gift tonight. I believe the plan for tonight is drinks and town, which should be good. Sticking to beers tonight, and no Hennessy on the way out the door like last time- oh dear.

My parents are also in town this weekend, so should see them tomorrow. It's only one o'clock, so I think I'll get some house cleaning in before I get sucked in by Facebook or my Reader or something... have a brilliant weekend everyone!

PS: I know everyone's in the same boat, but how annoying is it that the Google Friend Connect box is missing! If you're a newcomer and would like to follow me, I think clicking here will enable you to do so (let me know if it works or not!) Get your shit together, Blogger! I know we're lucky to have such a great free service, but it makes me so paranoid that all my content will just disappear one day!

3 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your photos are stunning!!! I know what you mean by getting sucked into things! I get trapped by twitter & my reader all the time. Have a great weekend :)

xo

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Lovely photos. I really love your new blog layout!

XX

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

awesome photos. i can't tell you why exactly for sure, but something about the dog picture was very striking to me. really popped out to me as a phenomenal photo. and i don't typically love pet pics! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com