Thursday, April 14, 2011

Stomp

It is extremely fortunate that I don't have a credit card. A very generous credit card. Today I am drooling over amazing pairs of Rupert Sanderson shoes; Pigalle on the left, and Hydra on the right. I can't wait until I've got my budgeting all sorted out, and I can go clothing and shoe shopping for winter... although spending a fraction of the price of one pair of Sandersons on my entire wardrobe, no doubt. But fear not, the end of seriously slobby dressing is nigh, promise.

I also found these Viktor & Rolf ankle boots, which are kind of old but therefore cheaper. I don't think I could pull them off- don't much like covering my ankles- but I still love them. Grey is my colour. Buy them cheap here.

Bi-atch.

2 comments:

k said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

ok, those shiney ones are fabulous.

C.A.H.B said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

the ones on the left are sooo gorgeous!! I am so tall I dont think id get away with wearing them. sad face!xxxx