Monday, March 14, 2011

My Handwriting

Rochelle at Faute De Mieux tagged me in this one, so here goes.

1. What is your name/blogger name? Alice Jones/Niceties
2. What is the url of your blog? www.niceties.co.nz
3. Write “The Quick Brown Fox Jumps Over the Lazy Brown Dog” The two 'brown's are redundant, so only the fox is brown.
4. Write your favourite quotation? "I talk to God, but the sky is empty." Not actually my favourite Sylvia Plath quote, but the one I love is a pretty long paragraph and I couldn't be bothered writing that.
5. What is your favourite song? The Great Western Road by David Byrne
6. What music do you like right now? Rufus, and all the other usuals. My playlist doesn't change much.
7. Is there anything else you would like to add about your handwriting? I am writing this in bed.
8. What three bloggers do you want to follow suit? Aubrey Kate Cameron

1 comments:

Sean Marie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sylvia Plath! My inspiration for my blog name (or complete plagiarism)came from one of her poems.

-PS

You don't have a follow buttton at the top, and I would love to stalk you further. ;-)