Thursday, February 24, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday (Thursday)


I need a distraction, so I'm doing a couple of old Fill in the Blank Fridays from here (even though it's only Thursday evening) and then will watch ANTM from Tuesday night. A minimum of eight hours a day is a long time to be constantly thinking about the horror in Christchurch, and I think I need to be like everyone else around me and not think about it unless I have to.

1. The best day ever was every day spent in Queensland last year.
2. My favorite meal of the day is lunch and dinner. Lunch because it requires minimal effort, and gives me an energy boost at work, and dinner because when I have the energy I love cooking.
3. This weekend I am planning to have a good sleep-in, and go for drinks on Saturday night with Charlie and Matt.
4. Never in my life have I fired a gun.
5. The only thing better than being somewhere new is flying to get there.
6. I could really do with some new clothes.
7. The most recent thing I bought myself was a teal coloured t-shirt and eyeliner.

1. The strangest thing I've ever eaten was probably grass as a child. Very boring. And that was only because I heard that my Mum ate grass when she was a little girl and I wanted to try it haha.
2. My best friend is not in Wellington. I don't think I can narrow it down to one best friend, but regardless- they have all moved away. Sad. Charlie is too of course, but that's kind of a given.
3. If I could live in a different era it would be I really don't think I would want to live in a different era. Of course I like the fashion of other times et cetera, but my life would be pretty unpleasant without modern medicine, and I also like having so much technology. I like that I had my childhood just a few years before children were taken over by pixels, but I'm still young enough to have grown up with computers.
4. I like the faces Wallace makes, and the fact that he loves to cuddle up to anyone who visits (he's currently cuddling Matt) it's nice to not have a scaredy-cat.
5. If you only know one thing about me it should be that my awkward nervousness is due to a lack of self-confidence, not lack of a brain.
6. My favorite book of all time is House of Leaves by Mark Z Danielewski.
7. The one beauty product I couldn't live without is tweezers and an eyebrow pencil (it is too one thing... there's totally tweeze-pencil hybrid... somewhere...)
8. Blogging is easier on my hands than writing in a diary.
9. If I could star in a movie with any actor/actress I would want to work with Eva Green.
10. One of the best feelings in the world is swimming in the ocean on a hot day.

1 comments:

Venassa said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I kind of agree with the best part of being somewhere new is flying to get there. I really loved my first (and only) time flying. So much anticipation.
It's so true that blogging is easier on the hands than writing in a diary. I don't write by hand unless I have to - I type so much faster.