Monday, February 07, 2011

Christie Wright/Apartment

The painting I won from the very talented Christie Wright arrived today. My camera is sadly getting crappier and crappier no matter how much time I spend playing with the settings. So apologies for the grainy quality of my photos. One day I'll have the income to permit purchasing a DSLR...

On Saturday my Mum flew to Blenheim to visit some of her relatives, so I went with Dad to take her to the airport, and we spent some time watching planes near the airport which was nice. When I got home I still had a few hours before Charlie was due home from work, so I got stuck in and cleaned then re-arranged our bedroom. Our view probably isn't a selling point for most people, but after spending the first 17 years of my life with farm land out the window, I really love the grungy, inner city outlook of our apartment!

1 comments:

Dori the Giant said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey. I love that painting, you're lucky!
DSLRs are becoming cheaper and cheaper. It took me less than 2 months to save up for one. :)

By the way, I'm in loove with your blog layout. Where did you get the basic template style? I'd really like to make one with the same spacing!

Dori.