Thursday, February 17, 2011

Banana Smoothie

I've been doing something marginally healthy the past few days- I know, I know, that's not like me! For years I have found it impossible to eat breakfast when I wake up... bar junk food and cigarettes of course. Yeah, I have a terrible, terrible diet, and I have not been able to stomach any sort of healthy cereal first thing in the morning for a very long time.

But the past few days I've been having a breakfast of banana smoothie. I wouldn't say they are making a massive difference to my wellbeing throughout the day or anything... but they taste delicious. Below are the ingredients I've been using. Please feel free to recommend your favourite smoothie ingredients.

Blend one banana, one cup of milk, three tablespoons of plain unsweetened yoghurt, one tablespoon of honey.

1 comments:

Venassa said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sounds yummy! My diet is crazy bad so I've tried drinking smoothies just to get some fruit in me but my blender decided to stop working. If I ever get a new one I want to try experimenting more.