Thursday, December 09, 2010

David Kassan

Life's been pretty hectic for the last month or so, and it's a shame that when everything's happening, there's no time to write about it!

It's been a while since I linked artwork on this blog, but today I have something that is definitely worth sharing. Found via the fantastic Mighty Optical Illusions blog are these hyper realistic paintings by David Kassan. A shame he was only credited in the comments by such a popular site. Sometimes I get bored with hyper-realistic art- I'm always dumbfounded by the skill, but when technical skill is the extent of their talent, I can get a little blasé. However, it's definitely not the case with these- probably thanks to the beautiful backgrounds he creates. Go check out his website when you have a moment.

1 comments:

Wildfell Hall Vintage said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

good lord these are mighty incredible!